Credits[edit | edit source]
Season 1[edit | edit source]
- Chapter One
- Chapter Two
- Chapter Three
- Chapter Four
- Chapter Five
- Chapter Six
- Chapter Seven
- Chapter Eight
- Chapter Nine
- Chapter Ten
Season 2[edit | edit source]
- Chapter Eleven
- Chapter Twelve
- Chapter Thirteen
- Chapter Fourteen
- Chapter Fifteen
- Chapter Sixteen
- Chapter Seventeen
- Chapter Eighteen
- Chapter Nineteen
- Chapter Twenty
Personal life[edit | edit source]
Sierra started her modeling career when she lived in Georgia. Sierra rose to fame after appearing in the Netflix series On My Block, where she played Monse Finnie, an Afro-Latina tomboy, the head of the pack of friends who make the core of the series. She got the role through a casting website, she was studying at the Armstrong University at the time. One of the reasons she was selected was because she looks too young for her age. 
Filmography[edit | edit source]
Film[edit | edit source]
Television[edit | edit source]
|2018-present||On My Block||Monse Finnie||Lead role|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Her Zodiac Sign is Virgo.
- She can speak Spanish and English.
- She appeared in Hidden Figures (2016).
- Her favorite color when growing up was pink, but now it is blue.
- Some of her favorite movies are "The Vow", "Black Panther", "The Dark Knight", "The Notebook" and Everything, Everything".
- She would like to visit Italy someday.
- She was raised by a single mother.
- She studied Biology at Armstrong University for her graduation.
- RAICES: She supports the non-profit, Refugee Assistance Project by community activists in South Texas. It is an organization that deals with immigrants. She is against separating immigrant families.
- Her Instagram bio says "blessed", she is a believer in the divine.
- She likes organic fruits, calls them "soul food".
- Flex4Forces: She was part of the campaign to show gratitude and support to the service members, it was part of the Military appreciation month.
- She has a tattoo of a Chinese alphabet on the back of her neck.
- March For our lives: She supported the Los Angeles march for equality in the March of 2018.
- Children's Hospital L.A: She supports and promotes CHLA, which helps kids with serious disorders.
- Loyalty: Greatest quality a friend can have according to her.
- She likes Fenty beauty body lava.
- She loves both cats and dogs but has only owned cats so far.
- She was a shy girl growing up, "still a headstrong", she says.
- She grew up with 3 brothers.
- She did not take any acting lessons, she watched plenty of free online videos to learn and improve acting.
- Favorite words: "Dang", "oh snap" are among the phrases she frequently uses.
- Her favorite hobby is dancing.
- She is afraid of thunderstorms.
- Despite portraying a Latina character, Capri is not Latina herself.
(Source : celebrity xyz )