They thought life was about to return to what passes for normal in Freeridge. Instead, the stakes get even higher for Monse, Ruby, Jamal, and Cesar.
The head of Santos, Cuchillos, is responsible for the four being kidnapped, and she’s impressed with their involvement in finding the Rollerworld money and taking down the Prophets. And because of this, she wants their help in finding Little Ricky, who she believes is alive and well.
This presents a problem for Monse, who was planning to leave and now has to delay her plans. Even though she secretly harbors a plan to leave, Cuchillos shows up to remind her she absolutely can not – or else. And because it’s frightening when a mobster shows up in your room in the middle of the night, Monse immediately goes to Cesar for comfort.
The two are broken up? Maybe? Sort of? I guess so? Well, according to her, she just needed a “warm body” so I guess we can assume they are not a couple. Bummer. Meanwhile, Ruby’s family is dealing with some financial issues and it’s causing a rift between his parents. And now Ruby’s dad is sleeping in his room, making it difficult for Ruby to attend to some *ahem* personal matters in the privacy of his room.
But the money Cuchillos would give back to them would help Ruby’s family out a lot, so there’s one major incentive for Ruby to make sure they find Little Ricky (along with Jamal who has to pay his dad back). Unfortunately, being shot in season 1 is still something Ruby is dealing with, and this whole ordeal isn’t making it easier.
Jamal gets right to work with trying to figure out this Little Ricky mystery and recruits Cesar’s brother, Oscar, to help him with it. They dig up Ricky’s grave only to find one of Chivo’s gnomes inside of it instead of a baby.
- Sierra Capri as Monse Finnie
- Jason Genao as Ruby Martinez
- Brett Gray as Jamal Turner
- Diego Tinoco as Cesar Diaz
- Jessica Marie Garcia as Jasmine Flores
- Julio Macias as Oscar Diaz
- Peggy Blow as Abuelita
- Paula Garces as Geny Martinez
- Eme Ikwuakor as Dwayne Turner
- Reggie Austin as Monty Finnie
- Eric Neil Gutierrez as Ruben Martinez
- Ian Casselberry as Ray Diaz
- Troy Leigh-Anne Johnson as Kendra
- Raushanah Simmons as Mrs. Turner
- Ada Luz Pla-Williams as Stacy "Cuchillos" Jaramillo
- Emilio Rivera as Chivo Ramirez (voice)
- Brent Werzner as Officer Hammel
- Gilberto Ortiz as Cuete
- Ezekiel Pacheco as Sapo